Waukesha County

Contact Juvenile Court 

Phone : 262-548-7449
Waukesha County Juvenile Center 
Room: JC-103 521 Riverview Ave.
Waukesha WI, 53188
Mailing Address: 
Waukesha County Juvenile Center
Room JC-103
PO Box 1627
Waukesha, WI 53187-1627
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

General Juvenile FAQs


Q: How can I get my court record expunged?

You may petition the court to expunge your court record by completing State Form JD-1780, the Petition to Expunge Court Record of Adjudication. Before you file the petition with the court, the District Attorney involved in your case must complete the recommendation section of the petition. A hearing may be scheduled to hear your petition.