Waukesha County

Understanding Court Records

Frequently Asked Questions are available to help individuals understand the Electronic Court Record (WCCA) such as how long records are displayed, how to get certain information removed, etc. The FAQ's are available here.

Information from Director of State Courts Office entitled "Expunging Court Records: Helpful Information and Frequently Asked Questions."

What you need to know if requesting Court to expunge an adult conviction.

Petition to Expunge Court Record of Conviction for Sentencing on or after July 1, 2009 (CR 266).