Waukesha County



In the Criminal/Traffic Division, if you are not satisfied with a court decision (judgment or order) made in the Circuit Court by a Judge or Commissioner, you are entitled to appeal that decision to the Court of Appeals. An appeal asks the Court of Appeals to look at what the Circuit Court did to determine if the court made the right decision and/or followed the correct procedure.