• Older Adult Services

    The Aging and Disability Resource Center of Waukesha County (ADRC) offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of older adults. They are available directly from the ADRC or in cooperation with other agencies.

    Funding for these programs is provided through the Older Americans Act, Elder Abuse Direct Services grant, and Waukesha County Tax Levy. Some programs or services include a fee or a donation, and some have funding assistance available. Since funding is limited, the donations allow the ADRC to make the services available to more people who need them. For more complete information on the service and cost please call the ADRC at (262) 548-7848.

    You may contact many other organizations that are involved with providing services for older people. The ADRC Resource Guide provides useful information about such services and programs for older people in Waukesha County.