• 2016 Newsletters
  • 2015 Newsletters
  • 2017 Newsletter

  • Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission

    Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission is launching Vision 2050, an effort to create a new long-range future vision for land use and transportation in the seven-county Southeastern Wisconsin Region. The second round of Visioning Workshops will be held in December. If you want to participate in a particular workshop, please register in advance at www.vision2050sewis.org

    Alzheimer's Association at the ADRC

    Alzheimer's Association at the ADRC is here to assist you in your journey. Whether you have memory loss or are a caregiver, the Alzheimer's Association can provide you with help. Meetings with the Alzheimer's Association are available at the ADRC of Waukesha County. There is no cost for the service. Call the ADRC at (262) 548-7848 to arrange an appointment.

    Medigap Helpline

    The Board on Aging and Long Term Care has launched its Medigap Part D and Prescription Drug Helpline. Counselors are available to assist callers age 60 and over who have questions related to prescription drug insurance, including Medicare Part D and SeniorCare. Counselors will also aid callers in exploring other coverage options for prescription drugs. The Helpline can be reached at 1-855-67 PART D (1-855-677-2783).  Medigap Helpline 

    Impact 2-1-1

    In Waukesha County, you can obtain community information and referrals related to human services by dialing 211 or 262-547-3388

    Senior Care - Prescription Drug Assistance

    Senior Care - Prescription Drug Assistance Wisconsin's Senior Care Customer Service hotline is now available at 1-800-657-2038 (TTY and translation services are available) The SeniorCare Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm. If you need a form mailed to you please call 1-800-657-2038. They will mail you a form and answer any follow-up questions. Application forms for Wisconsin's SeniorCare prescription drug assistance program are available in person at the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Waukesha County (ADRC). An appointment is required if assistance is needed in completing the application form.