SENIOR CARE PROGRAM
SeniorCare is a prescription drug assistance program for Wisconsin residents 65 years of age or older who meet the eligibility criteria. The program is designed to help seniors with their prescription drug costs. The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) administers the SeniorCare program.
- Must be a Wisconsin resident
- Must be 65 years of age or older
- Must pay a $30 annual enrollment fee per person
- Assets such as bank accounts, insurance policies, home property, etc., are not counted
- Gross income is counted to determine eligibility
In addition, program participants are subject to certain annual out-of-pocket expense requirements depending on their annual income. Application forms are available in person at the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Waukesha County (ADRC), 500 Riverview Avenue in Waukesha.
Requests for an application form to be mailed to you can be made to the state's toll free number 1-800-657-2038. Follow-up questions can also be made to this number.